Thursday, July 29, 2004

the only subject for today is food

hmm haha.. woke up ard 12.. sian ah.. must oversee the electrical wiring of my house... sian sian..
den cool.. fren call me go out.. he treat me dinner sia.. hmm sian ah.. go out frm 2pm.. can only eat at 6 becoz still need to wait for frens.... lolx.. rot ard in tm n century square for 3 hr i tink... hmm so if u saw 3 boliao guys walking ard in tm, yeah tat us n omg why u nv go ask autograph frm us since we walked like models

 
haha jk jk.. hope u smile at tat..lolx.. hmm den we walked to hans in east point.. =x..  exercise b4 food.. gee... den half way we  sit down at void deck table n  feed mosquito.. hey we walk ard tm for 3 hr.. guys need to rest oso..haha

HmMm.. siao siao lehz.. we suddenly tok abt love..omg.. 3 big guys toking abt love..-.-.. i guess ppl can b sian until tok tat.. hMmm my 2 fren pro lo.. all say they r victims of love..wahaha..  me nt  victim of love la.. eh dun tink i noe love.. do i noe wat love?? wat is definition of love??

as a fren say==> for him, love some1 mean w/o her ard u, u will feel bu zhi zai... alway thinking of her..

wah is tat true??

haha well those who see my blog is gals.. i guess u all noe more than me.. gt time must tell me hor

eh. write so long havent say abt food..

haha nice food at hans buffet la.. u can eat everything under the sky..lolx except the expensive 1 lo.. hmmMm
my fren so gd at make soup.. i duno how sia.. i could only put meat at there n stir ard.. guess all ppl noe it.. wo shi wu luo yong de ren.. (u noe the song?)

i did nt eat alot la.. or nt my expected amt.. guess i lost appetite over life..... my fren keep asking me eat more.. but but

hehehe.. eat finish den walk back to tampines lo.. exercise again...

once back hm , bath den online liao.. but suddenly feel very tired... must b the food

today alot of topics to tok in chats with chienwen, lian jie , meiqi.. only peishan alway make me vomit blood..
haha miss lijun dun even tok more than " hi" den i reply with a i m tired..den she reply " go slp la"... eh abt 1230pm or 1 something lehz.. i nv slp early lehz..

1 topic is  abt  johari window(personality test.. go search google)

guess i nt a gd person

guess i nt gd euff for any1

No comments: