Tuesday, August 30, 2005

blog chain

lol.. duno why i so wuliao to continue this blog chain.. but since it is passed to me by 1 of the nicest gal i ever noe in my life.. i shall continue it wor.. haha

in this chain i m supposed to write abt my five most weird habits? n gotta nominate five more person to continue this chain


five weird habits

1) whenever i was free at home, i will auto switch on my com... den on my msn to check for certain ppl whether they r online(usuali ppl la) n den on 933 to listen to music.. if gt.. usuali i will go disturb them. if dun haf den go to wholivenearu or frenster.. (weird hor.. so no life.. tot guys like my age should b out clubbing or walk or playing soccer or basketball with frens)

2) i usually will sms many ppl when i m bored.. if they reply.. if nt i will resms until they reply..
usually i will sms chienwen or cailian first...

3) i duno why i alway can doze off still wearing my specs n i usually like to listen to my mp3player to slp.. still wearing it to slp wor

4) i duno why i can daydream of different gals..

5) Every sunday i would like to have the special $2 nasi lemak for breakfast..hee,, nv change.. for wkday alway eat toast or coffee or noodles with coffee

for frens.. i nominaate cailian, chienwen, amelia, yanping,lijun


Living in Thailand said...

Nice site maybe we can do something!Free SMS and Free Fax

Living in Thailand said...

Hi Nice blog please take look at my website as well *My free sms website**