Sunday, November 07, 2004

finally i released...=).. but now i m bking in soon..lol

hmm.. yesterday book out.. my first book out.. i feel hapi when i first step on the singapore soil..haha... i almost wan to shout" i home"..lol

den take a bus to pasir ris interchange..lol... den see my first taxi.. my first lorry.. my first hdb flats.. my first condo...

lol..lol.. when i reach paisr ris interchnage, i almost burst into tears inside..:P den quickly go home.. den see my loved com.. den use it.. LOL... but no 1 is online.. except a few nt so close netfrens.. so sian 1/2..

but nvm.. play gb.. lol.. den went out to eat fast food with family.. lol den go watch movie with frens.. loiter ard.. 10 plus i reach home.. den online lo.. nt bad la.. see lianjiejie..... chat chat lo..play play gb.. time pass fast.. feel so stranges towards com..hmmm feel very tired after 11plus..omg.. must b i alway so early slp.. but haha.. i tahan to 2am lehz....see lijun online so late ard 12 i tink... haha she send me yanzi songs.. but Hmmm... tink less 1 song.. tot gt 12 tracks..

hmm.. den wake up at 6 am..haha... kaoz... .. but ah feel sian n duno wat to do..hmm army training..lol.. wake up early sure gt ting to do.. now nthg to do.. feel so funi..i lay at my bed trying to slp but couldnt...hmmm.. feel so sian..

den 12.. i go beach road with chenwei.. wait for cw for 1 hr.. pro.. he so late..-.-..waste my 1 hr.. but hmm gt alot of chio bu seee...hhee.. n they look at me..omg.. i the bald 1 with cap..so eye catching

den bought my stuff.. eat lunch with him.. den go home liao.. den use com until now.. now is abt 630pm.. going in soon.. haiz..time pass so fast.... i going into tekong soon..

life in tekong i alreadi accustomed.. although very strict.. but sometime will haf its light hearted moments.. tink i will miss the days inside... hmmm hope i can survive for 3 more wks la.. den graduate .. den get gd postting.. so that i can alway online to late late..=)

i will b back in singapore on wed nite or latest thursday morning.. i wish today is dec 3..lol.. hey take care of urselves.. i will tahan inside n b hapi inside

No comments: