Tuesday, November 01, 2005

continue to write on abt my life

olevel judgement day

hmm i quite scared tat day.. i walk gingerly to sch.. failing is unforgiveable.. passing is inconsolable

i haf to do well for myself
do well for my mother
hmm
quite scared n see alot of old frens at scha few mth apart frmolevel exams..
every1 is still ok
hmm
ng meiling, my form teacher is there

i received my result
my tears start to drop
i failed my english
gone my hopes
gone my dreams
all As but failed english..lol

u gt see this kind of person.. i cant hold my emotions.. i look at the result while i walked back to home. i cried.. i screamed, " why the world treat me like this"

i duno wat to do.. maybe frm tat time my life changed entirely?


temasek poly

i cant blame any1 for my ineptitudeness..my fialure..
i duno wat to choose in poly
i just ti gum..
i just chose dip in infocomm becoz it contain info..
mean just study information?
lol
n it dun nid pass english
i went into temasek poly
attended orientation
felt weird
but i felt i belong
hmm
mit asten samuel n ppl who will be my polyclassmate for the last 3 yrs..

actuali poly life is nthg much...
everyday slack ard inlecture hall
piak for projects n
exams..
i mit chee chun in yr 1 sem 2.. actuali we classmate since first day..
but hmm
duno la we just clicked in yr 1 sem 2 when we become proj mates.. n we been proj mate for yr2 oso..
haha he introduced me to chenwei , weelung ... nahh duno how n why our frenship developed..
ahah
i m just a guy who played soccer after class..
i just alway will jio them play soccer.
somhow over games n over time our frenshiop developed..
n i become outgoing .. or i alway been outgoing.. i beginning to trust ppl
haha
i alway cant forget how we play soccer matches on astroturf n street soccer court.. usuali played tilll the dead of nite.. at nite we will wander ard tp.. oso. n haha when we finish the soccer games late at nite.. usualli gt a grp o volleyball girls training..
.. maybe since then i become a se gui.. alway looking at gals.. i abit bad hor.. alway bio gals.. yucks.. i duno wh i look at gals.. why cant i treat them as a normal person.. becoz they r nt so special anyway..

alot of things i cannt forget abt poly life..
it simply the greatest time i haf
although nt academically
becoz it reali suffered
i noe alot of special frens..
haha i glad i gone thorugh poly

i just glad although i lost my mum, i gained alot of true frens...

INTERNET


internet haf changed many ppl ife
it certainly haf changed mine
as u noe
although i can sound like a veyr noisy outgoing person
but actuali i veyr quiet person
i a passive person
maybe abit negative?
but definitely not a person who interact well with person

haha duno how ppl see me as
i definitely nt a person who dun say thing well
or do thing well

hmm internet chaned my life
it made me a internet addict rite now
i cant surivive without internet
maybe tat why my social skills haf suffered as well

i noe alot of frens fmr internet
n they haf made my lfie more enjoyable too
maybe in the next post i will try to say more?
becoz i abit tired

1 comment:

Emily Santiago said...

Review: Blogging Tools Need Integration
First came words, then came photos. Now, many Web journals are incorporating moving images -- and ... Cell Phones at Wirefly.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to instant road repair on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like instant road repair!