Tuesday, April 19, 2005

no go outfield.. stupid army

i nv go outfield becoz of various various reason which i dun wan elaborate..
so sad kana scolded by CO yesterday.. nb CO

in all, life is sianz.. heng no ppl disturb me alot..

maybe is becoz of my face la

dulan face scare ppl away

hmm today is bkout day..
but i very tired

when my army life end?

yesterday nite chat with 3 gals.. haha make them dulan i tink.. i oso forget wat i said..

all say mi lame sia.. kaoz.. duno i will call them arnot again.. see my mood

just now in the evening go disturb a gal at her workplace in TM

gUESS WHO?






















































minmin la


lolz.. took her pics .. she nv say alot but try to shoo me off BUT







she sent me a sms that " U R VERY LAME"

Interetsing hor









I

No comments: