Friday, July 23, 2004

.. headache..

lolx.. so wonderfully sian today.. but 2 event conspired to make me angry n now headache.. n HMm i cry for awhile..*gUys do cry U NOE*

hmm do cry alot make ppl headache.. i really headache.. arghh

 
lolx.. my life sux.. just really sux.. dun care abt ppl who say life will b better or watever bullshit.. guess it sux..

well wat make my life sux? to me, only 1 thing is impt.. guess if tat thing is in conflict with urself.. guess it will make u very sad n angry.. wat a  quarrel today.. make me xin suan..

guess it will blow over.. but now i m filled with indignitation n alot of hurt..

arghh.. now i tink i really a crybaby..sian

hmm.. meet 2 old frens.. how i wish to walk past them.. but cannt ah.. walk staright on.. can only make small talk.. all asking abt army thing..lolx.. boliao.. guess their life is revolving away frm me..

hmM.. Guess every1 life is revolving away frm me.. guess i m alone again..

i did run away frm home b4

erm brain sotz liao.. i m just grumbling.. take no notice

No comments: