Friday, August 06, 2004

my wish, my dreams, my ambition

My dream:
i dream to meet u
i dream to love u
i dream to hate u
i dream to bring u on a love journey that we nv return frm
i dream to care for u
i dream to embrace u
i dream to make u happy
i dream to make u tink u r the luckiest gal in the world

My wish:

i wish i dun withdraw into my world but i m
i wish i dun b so passive that i m fearful of every1 but i m
i wish i dun b such a loser that i did nt achieve anything but i m
i wish i dun sit in front of computer writing this but i m
i wish i can have more topics to tok to ppl but i dun have
i wish i can b more talkative but i m nt
i wish i dun feel lonely but i m
i wish i can b the old jincai that is more cheerful n crappy n haf ppl scoldimg me for crappy n nonsense=)

MY ambition:
To be a person who is not me

No comments: